Monday, April 10, 2006

weirdness

Saturday...a call from a gay. Sunday...received three sms from gay... what a weird days. It started when a guy called and treaten me not to call his GF...Instead of agree with i try to ask him for the reason, but you what he answer me...This is none of my business...then i answer i'm her (his gf) friend, so what's wrong of me calling her because it won't bring harm to me or him either... I think this guy is a bit pervert... Can't let his gf talking to her friend isn't a good solution of controling her life...!!! Come on...man...If you are man enough...try to think like man...or you are just another BOY try to act like MAN...???

Sigh...a girl called me jus now... I really don't know who I offended or maybe it's my lucky day...hahaha...lucky though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home